Sunday, September 14, 2014

The Heavenly Flavor

Cookies 'n Cream oh Cookies 'n Cream. Just saying the name brings salivation to my lips and crave to my taste buds. You are more a need than a want because I am convinced that I simply cannot live without the intense flavor of Cookies 'n Cream roaming in the depths of my stomach. This flavor serves as an edible companion. It does not matter whether it is your darkest hour or your brightest day, enjoying this ice cream flavor is inevitable and amazing. Considering the creation of this heavenly flavor, I am more than assured that a God of some sort exists because something this delicious cannot be man-made, no way! It is what keeps me sane and makes me stay in this happy state of mind. The beauty is indescribable, just thinking about it brings tears of joy streaming down my face. This flavor totally freezes time and allows me to make the days count and not count the days. All the adjectives in the world could not possibly describe the taste. You would have to taste it to feel how I feel. The first time I laid my eyes on it, I knew something was different about this extraordinary flavor; different and unique from all the others. The Cookies 'n Cream flavor is luscious, creamy, sweet, mouthwatering, appetizing. I could write a book longer than the Bible explaining how amazing this is; truly God's gift, but I would rather have you see for yourself on how amazing the Cookies 'n Cream ice cream flavor actually is.

1 comment:

  1. Superb job! You did an excellent job with describing Cookies 'n' Cream with such detail. While reading your blog I realized how much I also love this ice cream, but not enough to stop loving Cotton Candy. I noticed that you used chiasmus within your blog. Overall, fantastic work Sako. Keep improving!

    ReplyDelete